Delaware Real Estate Continued Education Information
Total Hours: Dependent upon date of licensure
Use this chart to determine how much CE you must complete for your first renewal as a Broker, Associate Broker or Salesperson in Delaware.
|IF the issue date of your license was…
|THEN you must complete…
|5/1/2014 through 10/31/2014
|11/1/2014 through 4/30/2015
|5/1/2015 through 10/31/2015
|11/1/2015 through 4/30/2016
Required Content for First Renewal
- If you are a newly-licensed Broker or Associate Broker or if you are a Salesperson licensed by reciprocity, the content of your CE must be based on the required Module Course Contents.
- If you are a newly-licensed Salesperson who was not previously licensed in another jurisdiction, the content of your CE must meet the following requirements:
- You must complete the four Newly-Licensed Salesperson Modules, totaling 12 CE hours, within the first 12 months after your license is issued. These 12 hours will be applied to the required amount of CE hours based on the chart above.
- If your CE requirement is 21 hours based on the chart above, you must complete core modules 1, 5, and 6 listed in Module Course Contents.These three modules are in addition to the required four Newly-Licensed Salesperson Modules that you must complete in your first 12 months of licensure.
- If your CE requirement is 18 hours based on the chart above, you must complete any two of core modules 1, 5 or 6 listed in Module Course Contents. These two modules are in addition to the required four Newly-Licensed Salesperson Modules that you must complete in your first 12 months of licensure.
- If your CE requirement is 12 or 6 hours based on the chart above, you will meet your CE requirement by completing Newly-Licensed Salesperson Modules .
Renewal Cycle: Biennial
Renewal Deadline: April 30 of even years
Core Hours: —
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Renew My Delaware Real Estate License?
Several weeks before your license expiration date, a renewal notice will be mailed to you. This notice will explain how to access the online renewal application. To complete the online renewal application, you must use a credit card to pay your renewal fee.
How Much Does It Cost To Renew My Real Estate License?
Associate Broker: $248.00
Does Delaware Have Reciprocity With Any Other State?
Who Submits Completed Continued Education?
It is the licensee’s duty to submit their completed continued education.
Are you approved through the state?
Not at this time