At Your Pace Online (AYPO) is responsible for the content of this course.
- Operate in accordance with current Michigan law
- Promote and protect fair housing initiatives in Michigan
- Understand the environmental impact to real property in Michigan from the use of PFAs
- Understand the impact to real property of environmental issues and law specific to Michigan
This Course Covers:
- Michigan Real Estate 2024 Legal Update:
Recent changes to the laws and administrative rules of the state Michigan
- Legislative Update for 2023-24:
The latest court cases and rulings affecting the real estate profession in the state of Michigan
- Legislative Updates 2023-24 (Cont.):
Recent developments in fair housing and identity-based discrimination
- New Federal Laws Rules and Executive Orders:
Recent federal laws, rules, and regulations affecting the real estate profession in the state of Michigan
- Civil Rights and Fair Housing:
Michigan state and federal laws affecting civil rights and fair housing.
- Pollution, PFAs, and Brownfield Redevelopment:
Environmental matters, specifically many related to the use and impact of PFAs in the state of Michigan
- Environmental Issues – Michigan-specific Laws:
Michigan-specific laws and issues impacting the state
- 2023 Michigan Court Cases:
Developments in Michigan court action.